The Amazon Fire tablet, originally known as the Kindle Fire, may be used for browsing and streaming in addition to reading. Regrettably, a combination of region-locked content and, in certain circumstances, ISP throttling severely constrains your options. The good news is that you may circumvent these limits using a Fire tablet VPN, enabling you to maximize your device’s capabilities. We’ll explain what a VPN is and which is the best VPN for the Amazon Fire tablet below.
A VPN, short for Virtual Private Network, is a service that enables anonymous online browsing. This can be accomplished by encrypting and routing your internet traffic via the VPN’s servers. Additionally, since you may choose the area to which you connect, you can fake your location and access region-locked services such as Amazon Prime Video even if you do not reside in the relevant nation.
When suggesting the best VPN for your Fire tablet, we kept the following factors in mind:
- This application is compatible with the Amazon Fire tablet.
- Servers that are fast for browsing and streaming.
- A global network of servers located in dozens of countries.
- Encrypt your data and maintain a no-log policy to safeguard your privacy.
- Includes a money-back guarantee, allowing you to experiment risk-free.
- Provides live chat and email help 24 hours a day.
The best VPN service for Amazon Fire tablet
NordVPN is our top recommendation for a VPN for the Amazon Fire tablet. It enables you to access geo-restricted content regardless of your location, owing to its network of thousands of servers in several countries. These servers are accessible through a variety of applications, including NordVPN’s Android app, which is compatible with the Fire tablet. The lightning-fast connections enable uninterrupted viewing of Netflix, Disney+, and other services. Indeed, this is a P2P-friendly service, since it provides specialized P2P servers for file sharing.
From downloading and installing to using NordVPN applications, you’re unlikely to run into many issues. This is an excellent pick for beginners due to its user-friendly design and 24/7 live chat assistance. Regarding preserving your privacy, NordVPN makes no compromises. Apart from 256-bit AES encryption, DNS leak prevention, and a kill switch, a rigorous no-log policy is implemented. Additionally, you may connect to Double VPN servers for a double layer of encryption.
How to set up a VPN connection on an Amazon Fire tablet
Are you unsure how to use a VPN on your Amazon Fire tablet? Follow the steps below to quickly set up a VPN.
- Subscribe to a VPN that is compatible with the Amazon Fire tablet. We suggest NordVPN in particular.
- Install the VPN’s Fire tablet application. It is available on the Amazon Appstore.
- Establish a connection to a server located in the nation from which you want to browse. For instance, you may connect to a server in the United States to get a US IP address.
- You may now surf safely and unblock content that is region-locked! If you continue to face difficulties, it may be worthwhile to erase your browser’s cookies.
It’s worth noting that not all VPN programs are accessible on the Amazon Appstore. In this instance, you may sideload the VPN onto your Amazon Fire tablet as follows:
- Navigate to Settings -> Security -> Unknown sources. Turn this on.
- The APK file may be downloaded from the VPN’s website. It is important to avoid downloading APK files from unauthorized sources since there is no way to verify their safety.
- Install ES File Explorer for free from the Amazon Appstore.
- Locate the VPN APK file using ES File Explorer. Install by clicking.
Is it possible to use a free VPN on an Amazon Fire tablet?
There are a limited number of free VPNs compatible with Amazon Fire devices. Additionally, free VPNs provide a slew of issues, making them rarely worth your effort. To begin with, the usual free VPN service provides a meager number of servers. This complicates the process of unblocking geo-restricted content from certain countries. Additionally, this implies that server speeds are quite sluggish. This is very obvious and bothersome while streaming.
While the Amazon Appstore does provide several free VPNs, many are essentially extremely restricted versions of commercial VPNs. Others may be free, but at a cost: your online privacy! One frequent example is free VPNs that track and sell your data (including your surfing history). Fortunately, the VPN mentioned above provides a money-back guarantee, which means you can try them out risk-free on your Amazon Fire tablet.