If you’re a cryptocurrency aficionado, chances are you’re familiar with Binance. It is the world’s biggest cryptocurrency exchange, having been founded in 2017. Regrettably, it is not widely accessible. For instance, the entire version is not available in the United States. Instead, US residents may use Binance.US, which has fewer assets and is not accessible in all states.
While traveling overseas, you may avoid limitations and access Binance by using a Virtual Private Network (VPN). Additionally, you may protect your online behavior by trading anonymously. This can be accomplished by connecting to a VPN server, which encrypts all of your internet data. Additionally, you are assigned a unique IP address that is not associated with your geographical location. As a result, you may fake your position and circumvent geographical constraints.
If you’re traveling overseas and want to use Binance, your best chance is to utilize a VPN to access the site as if you were at home. Additionally, by using a VPN, you will strengthen your online security.
While there are several VPNs compatible with Binance, not all of them are of comparable quality. For instance, some may have poor speeds, while others may be missing critical security elements. The top VPN for Binance, on the other hand, all include the following:
- Servers located across the globe (including the US).
- Connections that are unrestricted in speed.
- Secure data transmission using military-grade encryption.
- Protection of privacy with a no-logs policy.
- Support through live chat and email.
- Numerous concurrent connections.
How to use a VPN in conjunction with Binance
Are you unfamiliar with how to use a VPN? The best VPN for Binance is really easy to use. Additionally, we’ve provided a series of straightforward, step-by-step instructions to help you get started.
- To begin with, create an account with a VPN that is compatible with Binance. We suggest NordVPN in particular.
- After that, you’ll be able to choose the VPN software that is compatible with your device and begin the download.
- After installing the VPN program, you’ll need to log in and connect to a server located in a location where Binance is accessible.
- Now go to Binance and you should be sent a version of the bitcoin exchange in your preferred country.
- It is possible that you will need to delete your cookies for the changes to take effect. Certain IP addresses may be inoperable, although switching servers may resolve this. In the absence of this, contact your VPN customer care for assistance.
Our process for finding the best VPN for Binance
It’s possible that you go overseas, whether for vacation or work, and discover that your typical version of Binance is no longer accessible from home. This might be infuriating if you need immediate access to cash or to conduct critical deals. You can read more about our approach to determining the best VPN for Binance below.
- Servers worldwide: While Binance is accessible in the majority of nations, not all countries have access to futures and derivatives products. When traveling overseas, having a VPN with a worldwide network of servers enables you to access everything Binance has to offer. That is why we only recommend VPNs with servers in a number of different countries.
- Speed: The last thing you want to do is visit Binance and discover that the platform’s poor speeds restrict you from completing speedy deals. Our speed tests identified the fastest VPNs, all of which are well-suited for Binance trading as well as 4K streaming. Indeed, all of the VPNs on our list provide unrestricted bandwidth.
- Unblocking: Any VPN featured on this list must be capable of unblocking Binance. However, there is a potential that you desire to access more region-locked websites and services. This may be done through a subscription-based streaming service like Disney+ or a social media network like Twitter. Whatever the situation may be, we’ve identified the most reliable VPN.
- Security: It is possible that you just need a VPN to protect your bitcoin trading on Binance. We looked for VPNs that provide at least 256-bit AES encryption, security against DNS leaks, and a kill button. If you want to add a degree of protection, try a VPN that provides Double VPN servers.
- Privacy: Some less reputable VPNs keep logs of user activity. This information might be sold to other parties or it could just be taken by hackers. The top VPNs for Binance all have no-logs policies, which we discovered after analyzing over 100 VPN logging policies. Certain VPNs demand little personal information during the enrollment process and provide anonymous payment methods.
- Ease of use: All of the VPNs mentioned in this article have user-friendly desktop and mobile applications. The majority even include browser extensions. Connecting to a server takes just a few seconds, and if you run into any problems or have any queries, there is always live chat and email assistance available.
- Excellent value for money: It may seem as if we’re asking a lot in our search for all of the above. However, with so many VPNs available, you may discover some excellent prices. Indeed, you may save money on a subscription by using the VPN discount code given throughout this article.
VPNs for Binance: FAQs
Is it possible to utilize a free VPN with Binance?
For a variety of reasons, we do not suggest using a free VPN with Binance. Apart from the fact that many free VPNs have difficulty circumventing limitations, they are also notoriously sluggish. Indeed, you will almost certainly experience significant bandwidth throttling. This may make it impossible to stay current with day trading, much less stream high-definition entertainment. In comparison, the top premium VPNs provide fast, unrestricted connections and robust unblocking capabilities.
Perhaps more than performance, privacy is critical. Regrettably, this is another area where free VPNs often fail. Certain websites save records of your browser activity, which may be sold to third parties. There are a few security concerns to be aware of. For instance, a 2020 study of the security and privacy of iOS VPN apps found that 38.5 percent exposed some type of personally identifiable information.
Is it permissible to use a VPN in conjunction with Binance?
VPNs are permitted in the majority of nations, and as such, using a VPN to safely access Binance is legal. Using a VPN to access Binance from a country where it is not accessible is, however, against Binance’s Terms of Service. As a result, it retains the right to suspend your account if it determines that you are trying to use Binance from a country where the service is not accessible. If you want the added protection provided by a VPN, it’s advisable to connect to a server located in your country of origin (the country in which your Binance account is registered).