TNT, like the majority of streaming providers, is region-locked. This indicates that it is only accessible in a limited number of countries (in this case, the US). Indeed, attempting to visit TNT from outside the United States will lead you to a version of the website that only allows you to see trailers, not complete episodes. This implies that if you leave the United States, you will be unable to watch your favorite programs.
The answer is straightforward: to watch TNT or any other TV station from home while traveling, just connect to a US-based VPN server. This redirects all of your network activity to an American server, providing you with a temporary local IP address and fooling TNT into believing you are someplace else. Additionally, VPNs encrypt your traffic, ensuring that your employer, internet service provider, or government cannot monitor your online activities.
How to use a VPN to watch TNT live online
Have you never used a virtual private network (VPN) before? It is extremely easy to get access to geo-restricted sites such as TNT from afar. Simply follow the instructions outlined below.
- Begin by registering for the VPN mentioned below. We suggest NordVPN in particular.
- Following that, download and install the VPN application. There will be many different versions, so be sure you obtain the one that is compatible with your device.
- Log in and establish a connection to a server in the United States. If you’re given the option of a certain city, New York and Los Angeles are often excellent alternatives.
- Visit the TNT website now. While the first 10 minutes of programming are free, you must sign up to get limitless streaming. This requires a cable television subscription, although TNT is also available via Sling TV, YouTube TV, or AT&T TV Now (all of which require you to have a payment method linked to a US address).
- Finally, attempt to play a video. You should now be able to watch TNT from afar. If you encounter any difficulties, simply erase your browser’s cookies and then retry.
With hundreds of various VPNs on the market, all claiming to be the finest, deciding which one is suitable for you might be challenging. According to our experience, the best VPNs are the most adaptable. To ensure that you get a VPN that is capable of practically anything, we only suggest providers that meet all of the following criteria:
- Provides a substantial number of high-speed American servers.
- Can be used to unblock TNT and similar streaming services while traveling overseas.
- Secures you with almost uncrackable encryption and a variety of additional security features.
- No individually identifying information is logged.
- Provides applications for all major operating systems.
Best VPN for TNT
NordVPN has 5,000+ servers in several countries, including over 1,500 in the United States alone. As a result, it’s simple to establish a high-speed, low-latency connection regardless of your location. This service is well-known for its unblocking capabilities, and it even works with obstinate platforms like Netflix, so TNT shouldn’t be an issue. NordVPN supports up to six concurrent connections, allowing you to watch TNT whether you’re at home or on the go.
This service has a slew of robust security measures. It has 256-bit encryption, a user-configurable kill switch, and protection against IPv6, WebRTC, and DNS leaks, among other features. Additionally, an ad blocker, a malware scanner, and specially disguised servers are included for usage in countries with very stringent internet restrictions. Although this service accepts three different cryptocurrencies, you are essentially anonymous regardless of how you pay, since NordVPN maintains no records. Do you still need assistance? Customer service is available through live chat 24 hours a day.
NordVPN provides client software for Windows, Mac OS X, Android, iOS, and Linux. Additionally, it is compatible with network routers through manual installation.
Is it possible to watch TNT online with a free VPN?
While free VPNs may seem enticing at first look, a closer examination reveals numerous severe issues. To begin, despite the fact that they attract a greater number of users than premium VPNs, they often have rather tiny server networks. This can cause significant network delays and may result in you being unable to adequately browse much of the stream alone. Additionally, free VPNs are often the first to be banned by streaming sites, which means that even if your connection is fast enough, you may still be unable to watch TNT online.
Furthermore, free VPNs may not necessarily increase your security. Indeed, recent research discovered that over 40% of tested applications included malware and another 18% lacked any kind of encryption. While commercial providers generally make an effort to keep your data secret, free VPNs do not. Indeed, they may be selling non-public information about your activities to advertisers.
The best approach to securing yourself online is to utilize a VPN that has a no-logs policy and a track record of putting its customers’ privacy first.
What is available on TNT?
TNT offers a diverse selection of movies and television series, both live and on-demand. The following are some of the most popular titles on this network:
- AEW: Dynamite
- NCIS: New Orleans
- The Alienist
- I Am the Night
- Good Behaviour
Is it possible to stream TNT on Kodi?
Despite the enormous number of streaming providers that offer TNT, the majority of them lack functional Kodi add-ons. Indeed, Eracknaphobia’s recently updated Sling TV add-on is the only option to watch TNT on Kodi. Simply install this and input your login information in the settings section to begin viewing.
Can I watch March Madness on TNT from outside the United States?
TNT is geo-restricted and is often only accessible in the United States. As a result, attempting to access it from outside the United States will often send you to a foreign version of the site, which does not allow you to view anything. However, by initially connecting to a US VPN server, you should be able to watch March Madness from anywhere on the planet.