Nowadays, individuals are hooked on their gadgets, filling them with an increasing amount of personal data. This is due to the emergence of new applications and capabilities that have become an integral part of our everyday lives. The prospect of losing a smartphone (particularly an iPhone) is one of many people’s greatest fears. However, there are a few accessible alternatives that may assist you in locating your lost or stolen iPhone. By reading this post, you will learn how to locate the most frequently asked topic on the subject, “How to find my iPhone’s location history.”
How to find iPhone location history with iCloud
If your Apple device is lost or stolen, you may simply trace it using iCloud.com.
The methods below may assist you in locating and safeguarding your sensitive data.
- Using any web browser, go to iCloud.com;
- Log into your Apple ID and password-protected iCloud account;
- From the main menu, choose Find My iPhone;
- At the top, click All Devices;
- Choose the device’s name that you want to monitor;
- Zoom in and out of the map to get a better picture of the device’s location.
Additionally, you may use one of the following options:
Play Sound: This option enables you to play an audible tone regardless of whether your smartphone is in quiet or vibrating mode.
Lost Mode: This option asks you to provide a phone number that will be shown on the screen of your lost smartphone, allowing you to be contacted if your device is discovered. Additionally, an audio tone will be produced to alert you to the location of your missing iPhone.
Erase Data: If you are unable to locate your missing iPhone, you may safeguard your data by erasing everything on it.
How to find iPhone location history with the Find My iPhone app
Not only can you monitor a lost or stolen Apple device online, but you can also use the Find My iPhone app to find it. To monitor any Apple device associated with your iCloud account, follow the instructions below:
1. Launch the Find My iPhone application from any iOS device (you may use a friend’s or family member’s smartphone);
2. Login using your Apple ID and password;
3. Select the device you want to monitor by tapping on its name.
As with the online version, the Find My iPhone app has the following options: Play Sound, Enable Lost Mode and Erase All Data.
How to find iPhone tracking history in Google Maps
This article will walk you through the process of locating your iPhone tracking history using Google Maps.
Step 1. Access Google Maps through a web browser or another iPhone. Then input your login information (email and password). After logging in, go to https://www.google.com/maps/timeline.
Step 2. The location history will be shown on the left. Tap on it and input timestamps to get your device’s current location.
Step 3. Zoom in and out of the required place to see the timestamp information. Additionally, it is possible to clear the Google database of all history.
Step 4. On an iPhone, open Google Maps and slide right from the left-hand corner to see “Your Timeline.” Following that, you’ll be able to see the history of your iPhone tracking.
How to find iPhone tracking history with Mobicip
If you’re a parent of a teen and just knowing their iPhone location isn’t sufficient for you, here’s a solution: Mobicip. It’s a low-cost virtual nanny that assists you in monitoring your child while you’re not there. It acts as an additional layer of protection, shielding children from cyberbullying, inappropriate content, and unwanted interactions.
Thus, using Mobicip, you can:
- remotely monitor your child’s current location;
- get real-time information on your child’s location and journey history;
- create virtual boundaries for your child and get alerts when he or she enters or exits them;
- give them a chance to contact you in the event of an emergency or threat.
Apart from that, iPhone tracking history offers a slew of additional advantages, including the following:
- surveillance of text communications;
- access to phone records and contact information;
- the option to restrict internet access during school or sleep hours;
- the ability to restrict access to pornographic websites;
- opportunity to teach children remotely and monitor their development;
- preventing the installation of undesirable applications;
We discussed various methods in this post that enable me to monitor my iPhone. Choose the one that is healthiest for you.