If you’re having difficulty watching Pop TV outside the United States, it’s because the content is geo-restricted. This implies that, because of copyright and licensing constraints, it is only accessible in the United States. There is, however, some good news! You may still watch Pop TV live from overseas if you connect to a virtual private network (VPN).
VPNs encrypt and redirect your internet traffic to one of your servers. As a result, it safeguards you and your data from prying eyes. Additionally, by connecting to a server in another country, you may alter your IP address; this not only increases your anonymity but also makes it look as if you’re surfing from another country, enabling you to access geo-restricted services such as Pop TV.
How to watch Pop TV online (from outside the United States) using a VPN
Are you unsure of how to use a VPN to unblock Pop TV while traveling? Here, we’ll summarize everything you need to do in a few straightforward steps:
- Join the VPN service mentioned below. We suggest NordVPN in particular.
- Download and install the VPN application that is most suited for your device (the device on which you want to watch Pop TV).
- Connect to a US server using the VPN app. After that, you’ll have a US IP address that will allow you to access Pop TV from anywhere on the globe.
- Visit Pop TV and sign in using your cable TV provider’s credentials. Note: Some complete episodes are accessible without requiring a sign-in. Alternatively, you may subscribe to a streaming service that includes Pop TV.
- Select an episode in its entirety or a live broadcast on Pop TV that should now be unblocked. If not, we suggest that you delete the cache and cookies from your browser before reloading the page.
While several VPNs are capable of unblocking Pop TV, not all of them are of comparable quality. For instance, VPN services differ significantly in terms of speed and security. To save you time, we’ve restricted the field by selecting VPNs that provide the following features:
- High-speed servers in the United States for Pop TV streaming.
- Support through live chat and email, ideally accessible 24 hours a day.
- Encrypt your data and maintain a “no-logs” policy to safeguard your privacy.
- Simple-to-use desktop and mobile applications.
- Money-back guarantee allows you to experiment risk-free.
The best VPN for online Pop TV streaming
NordVPN has more US servers than the majority of VPNs. It has well over 1,500 servers in the United States and an overall network of roughly 5,000+ servers in 58 countries. This means that, in addition to Pop TV and Netflix, you may have access to a wide variety of geo-restricted programs. There are other specialist servers available, including P2P servers for quick P2P file sharing and Double VPN servers for an additional layer of online protection.
You may connect multiple devices concurrently with a single NordVPN account. While this is a very user-friendly service, it does feature live chat and email assistance 24 hours a day. This is a no-logs VPN based in Panama, which does not have obligatory data-keeping rules. Secure your data using 256-bit AES encryption, as well as DNS and IPv6 leak prevention and a kill switch function.
NordVPN is available via desktop (Windows, Mac, and Linux), mobile (Android and iOS), and Android TV applications. Chrome and Firefox browser extensions are available. For usage with routers, manual installation is necessary.
Is it possible to watch Pop TV outside the United States using a free VPN?
When traveling, you may discover that several free VPNs can unblock Pop TV. However, if you want to watch Netflix, we do not advocate using a free VPN. To begin with, they have a very limited server selection, making it impossible to unblock content in several regions. However, one of the primary difficulties is that free VPNs have an excessive number of users, which may result in bandwidth throttling. This results in a sluggish streaming experience with several interruptions, including buffering and lag.
While some free VPNs may unblock Pop TV, the majority will not function with popular streaming services like Netflix, BBC iPlayer, and DAZN. Additionally, you’ll discover that they’re fairly restricted, lacking specialized servers and customer support. Security features are often absent as well. Your data may not be encrypted while using a free VPN. Indeed, rather than maintaining a no-log policy, a free VPN may capture and sell your data to other parties.
What can I watch on Pop TV?
Pop TV is a general entertainment channel that features both scripted and reality programs. The following are some of the titles available on Pop TV:
- Schitt’s Creek
- NCIS: New Orleans
- The Goldbergs
- Florida Girls
- Beverly Hills 90210
- One Day at a Time