TubiTV is one of the most popular free streaming services online, but it is no longer available in Europe owing to GDPR. This implies that when on vacation on the continent, you will be unable to access any of the platform’s 20,000+ games. Having said that, there is a rather straightforward workaround: just connect to a VPN.
These services encrypt all communication to and from your device and route it via a server located in a different part of the globe. This creates the illusion that you are accessing the web from a place other than your present locale. In other words, using a US server will cause TubiTV to believe you are in the United States, regardless of your actual location.
How to unblock TubiTV using a VPN from any location
It takes just a moment to begin watching TubiTV in Europe. The following is a step-by-step procedure.
- To begin with, choose the service mentioned below (we recommend NordVPN).
- Following that, download and install the app on whatever device you want to use to stream. Most carriers allow for up to five simultaneous connections, but this varies.
- Log in and establish a connection to a server in the country that offers TubiTV. If in doubt, you’re usually better off using US servers.
- Now, just visit TubiTV and try to view anything. Videos should begin playing immediately and without interruption. If they do not, either clear your cookies and retry, connect to a new server, or contact your VPN support staff directly for assistance.
We’ll walk you through an overview of the fastest and most secure VPN available in the area. There should be no problems unlocking TubiTV. Our suggestion is determined by the following criteria:
- Service reliability and speed.
- Numerous server sites in the United States.
- Standards for encryption that are robust.
- Capability of unblocking stuff that has been blocked.
- Android and iOS applications.
- Number of concurrent connections.
- Convenience of usage.
Is it necessary to use a free VPN to watch TubiTV?
While free VPNs may seem appealing, they seldom live up to their promise. To begin with, they typically operate with a small number of servers, which are swiftly banned by big streaming sites. Additionally, since these tiny networks must support many users, they are often only capable of doing fairly basic operations at a reasonable pace. In other words, it is quite improbable that you will be able to view TubiTV with a free VPN.
What devices is TubiTV compatible with?
TubiTV is theoretically accessible from any device equipped with a web browser, but it also provides applications for a variety of devices, including the following:
- PlayStation 4
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Xbox One & 360
- Samsung, Sony, and VIZIO Smart TVs