While the WWE Network has grown in popularity in recent years, it is not yet accessible in every country. If you’re in a country where the WWE Network is blocked, you’ll need a VPN to access it.
A VPN (Virtual Private Network) is a service that encrypts your device’s internet data and transfers it to a server in a location of your choice through an encrypted tunnel. For instance, if you connect to a server in the United States, you will obtain a US IP address. This will make it seem as if you are surfing the web in the United States of America, enabling you to access information that is normally only accessible in the United States.
How to view WWE Network outside the United States of America using a VPN
Within minutes, you may be watching the WWE Network from wherever you are. All that is required is the following:
- Join the WWE Network. It’s accessible in most nations and includes a one-month free trial (followed by a monthly fee of $10.99 USD). Your name, address, phone number, and payment method (PayPal or credit/debit card) are required during registration.
- Choose and sign up for the best VPN for WWE Network—we suggest NordVPN in particular.
- Download and install the correct VPN software for your device (or browser extension, if available).
- Connect to a country where WWE Network is accessible, such as the USA, using VPN software or browser extensions.
- Clear the cache and cookies in your browser to ensure that the WWE Network has forgotten your IP address and location. It should then accept the VPN configuration.
- Navigate to the WWE Network and choose from a variety of video options. It should now be accessible! If it does not work, try another server. Alternatively, contact the customer service of your VPN provider.
When selecting a VPN, there are several variables to consider. These include the server network’s size, the server’s performance, and the overall degree of security. We selected the best VPN for WWE Network based on their compliance with the following criteria:
- Servers located in dozens of countries (including the United States) with the purpose of unblocking the WWE Network.
- For continuous streaming, fast connections and unlimited bandwidth are required.
- Encryption and a kill switch provide strong security.
- Secures your privacy by adhering to a stringent no-logs policy.
- Customer service is available through live chat and email.
- Allows you to connect numerous devices concurrently.
Best VPN for WWE Network
NordVPN’s server network is the biggest of any VPN. It now operates over 5,000 servers in several countries. These include servers in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia, all of which are capable of unblocking the WWE Network when traveling. NordVPN, for instance, has over 1,700 servers in the United States. It’s worth noting that it provides a variety of specialized servers, including ones optimized for P2P sharing and a Double VPN for further protection.
This is a VPN that gives live chat and email service 24 hours a day. However, the applications and browser extensions are very user-friendly and simplify the process of discovering and connecting to a server. NordVPN supports multiple simultaneous connections. This VPN with no logs is based in Panama and uses 256-bit AES encryption. Additionally, there is DNS and IPv6 protection, a kill switch, and a CyberSec function that prevents advertisements and malware automatically.
Apps for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, and Android TV are available from NordVPN. Additionally, Chrome and Firefox browser extensions are available. Routers need manual configuration.
Which countries offer WWE Network?
The WWE Network has grown tremendously in recent years and is now accessible almost everywhere on the planet. Indeed, according to WWE, the WWE Network is not accessible in China or Liechtenstein. While the WWE Network is not accessible in China, it is available in Hong Kong and Macao, China’s special administrative territories.
Is it possible to stream WWE Network outside the United States using a free VPN?
While some free VPNs may work to unblock WWE Network outside the United States, the majority will not. VPNs that are available for free are not well-known for their capacity to unblock geo-restricted content. Indeed, many people struggle with streaming services such as Netflix and DAZN. Additionally, free VPNs might be quite sluggish owing to the high volume of users on their limited number of servers. This means you’ll suffer significant buffering and slowness while attempting to watch WWE Network from outside the United States.
As if sluggish connections and restricted content weren’t bad enough, free VPNs have also been proven to be deficient in terms of security. Few VPNs, in particular, maintain a no-logs policy. Indeed, several are known to track their users’ personal information and surfing activities. This information is then made available to other parties. Additionally, you may discover that free VPNs do not encrypt your data or provide other helpful security features such as a kill switch or ad blocker.
What is available on WWE Network?
WWE Network is a 24-hour streaming service that also offers on-demand content. All WWE pay-per-view events and WWE Network-exclusive events are included in the original programming. Among the current offerings are the following:
- Stomping Grounds
- Super Showdown
- Money in the Bank
- Elimination Chamber
- Royal Rumble
- Table for 3
- WWE Ride Along
- WWE 365