If you’ve been banned from Rocket League, you’ve been judged to have violated the game’s Code of Conduct, whether correctly or incorrectly. You may believe the prohibition is unjust or that an error was made. As such, the prohibition would certainly be worth appealing. Alternatively, you may use a Virtual Private Network (VPN) to alter your IP address, establish a new account, and basically unban it from Rocket League. This article will demonstrate how to do this.
To begin with, let us define what a VPN is. You may use such a service to connect to a server in your desired location and change your IP address momentarily. With your genuine IP address and location concealed, you may overcome content restrictions. These limits may be imposed owing to copyright and licensing difficulties, or they may be imposed as a result of an account ban, as was the case with Rocket League. Additionally, a VPN provides several security advantages by encrypting your internet traffic.
How to get your Rocket League account unbanned
The following steps outline how to appeal a Rocket League ban:
- Log in to the Psyonix Support website using your platform credentials.
- Enter the topic in the Unban Appeal form. For instance, “ban appeal.”
- Complete the essential fields. This information includes your complete name, country of origin, email address, and platform.
- You’ll want to provide a short description of the incident and the rationale for your appeal in the Description area. Once complete, click submit.
- All that remains is to wait. Within a few days, you should get a response. Contrary to popular belief, do not get your hopes up. There is no assurance that your appeal will be granted.
How to unban yourself from Rocket League using a VPN
You may discover that your appeal against the ban has been denied. It is possible that you may not get a response. In any event, a VPN may assist you in regaining access to Rocket League, although via the creation of a new account. Even better, this is a simple and fast task.
How to circumvent a Rocket League ban using a VPN:
- To begin with, sign up for a VPN that is capable of bypassing Rocket League prohibitions. We suggest NordVPN in particular.
- If you’re using a PC, you can now download and install the VPN’s Windows program. If you’re a console gamer, you may manually configure your router’s VPN.
- Before connecting to the VPN, remove Rocket League and any associated Rocket League files to guarantee that no data relating to your prohibited IP address is preserved.
- Reboot your smartphone and open the VPN software. You may now connect to a server at the location of your choice. This is the method through which you can get a new IP address.
- You may now re-download the game and perform a clean installation. To prevent detection, your account should have a totally different username and email address.
- You should now be able to re-enter Rocket League. We urge you to review Rocket League’s Code of Conduct to avoid earning another suspension.
It’s perplexing to see so many VPNs on the market, many of which promise to be the quickest or most secure. We cut through the marketing jargon and personally tested each VPN (more on this later). Here are some of the important qualities we look for in a VPN:
- Servers placed in nations across the globe.
- Rapid transfer rates without bandwidth restrictions.
- Encrypts data at a military-grade level.
- Protection of privacy with a no-logs policy.
- Numerous concurrent connections (at least five).
- Support through live chat and email, ideally 24 hours a day.
How we discovered the best VPN to unblock Rocket League
It’s infuriating when you’re unable to play your favorite games. This is especially true if the prohibition is unjustified or erroneous. To assist, we combed through several VPNs available, searching for ones that provide the following:
- Servers located across the world: The top VPNs have networks in dozens of countries, including the United States and Canada. This significantly simplifies the process of circumventing restrictions and blocks. Additionally, you should always be able to select a server that is physically near your actual location for the best possible speeds.
- Speed: We are all aware that online gaming demands a stable connection. Our speed tests revealed the top VPNs, which all provide unlimited bandwidth. As a result, you’ll be able to play Rocket League without experiencing any latency. Indeed, you’ll be able to stream 1080p HD or even 4K content without any performance difficulties.
- Unblocking: A VPN may be required for purposes other than unblocking Rocket League. When going overseas, for example, you may discover that your preferred streaming service or social networking site is region-locked. We put each VPN to the test against a variety of websites and services to ensure it can withstand limitations.
- Security: If you don’t want other players to know your IP address (and hence your identity), it’s essential to utilize a VPN. You are assigned a unique IP address and your data is encrypted and protected from hackers and snoopers. Notably, we search for VPNs that have a kill switch and security against DNS leaks.
- Privacy: After analyzing over 100 VPN logging policies, we’ve determined which VPNs respect your privacy and which do not. Believe it or not, some VPN providers (especially free ones) track and sell your data to other parties. Naturally, this impairs your capacity to remain anonymous online. Each of the top VPNs adheres to a stringent no-logging policy.
- Ease of use: The simpler it is to use a VPN, the faster you can unblock Rocket League. That is why we personally tested each VPN to guarantee it offers beginner-friendly software and excellent customer support. Additionally, there should be convenient setup tutorials, especially if you’re putting a VPN on your network.
- Value for money: VPN subscriptions are available in a variety of pricing ranges. Generally, the longer the membership, the more money you may save each month. Another option to save money is to use the VPN discount code we’ve provided. Even better, the VPN mentioned in this piece all provide money-back guarantees.
Our VPN testing approach enables us to determine for ourselves if a VPN provides all of the above. This is accomplished through hands-on testing in areas like performance and security.
Rocket League ban: FAQs
Can I use a free VPN to have my Rocket League account unbanned?
Regrettably, the majority of free VPNs will not help you get unbanned from Rocket League. The typically free VPN service has a tiny server network and a restricted number of IP addresses. Many of these IP addresses are blocked as other users attempt to circumvent prohibitions as well. Even if you were fortunate enough to obtain a working IP address, the bandwidth restrictions imposed by a free VPN would make online gaming almost impossible. Generally, a high ping leads to significant latency.
Certain free VPNs may not secure your data effectively, leaving you vulnerable to hackers and snoopers. To secure yourself against dangers such as DDoS assaults, you’ll need a VPN that has military-grade encryption, DNS leak prevention, and a kill switch. It’s worth noting that certain free VPNs (and even some premium VPNs, such as UFO VPN in 2020) have been known to maintain records. To protect online privacy, you should instead utilize a VPN that adheres to a strict no-logs policy.
Is using a VPN to circumvent a Rocket League ban legal?
How long are Rocket League suspensions effective?
The duration of a Rocket League suspension is determined by the nature of the infraction. For instance, a harassment penalty is effective for 72 hours, whereas a second violation results in a one-week suspension. Persistent offenders, on the other hand, may face a permanent ban from the game. Additionally, there are conversation restrictions ranging from 24 hours to one month. A conversation ban may also be extended to include the whole game. Note: Temporary matchmaking bans (when a player abandons a match) are normally for five minutes, although they can accumulate.